Friday, February 25, 2011

Thank God I'm Married Season 1 Episode 1

Eric Thomas inspirational video in the Thank God I'm Married (TGIM) Season 1 Episode. That is right it is more than one message to encourage men in how to make your marriage better. Hint: It takes you. You may be the missing ingredient. Your Marriage maybe bad now but is can be so much better. It is not what your marriage can do for you but, what you can do for your marriage. Watch this and see.

I only wish I had this video before now. It would get me pointed in the right direction. This is not stuff that you get in marriage counseling. It is so vital to helping you to make your marriage a place of peace and not a drama set. This video has already changed a lot of marriages. So, let it start helping you change yours too.

No comments:

Post a Comment